As a CAT Bike member, you get unlimited 60 minute (120 minute for annual members) checkouts during your membership period. Usage fees of $2/30 minutes apply for any trips longer than 60 minutes. Return your bike to any station before 60 minutes to avoid usage fees.
Annual members receive CAT Cards that allow them to skip the kiosk and unlock any bike in seconds! 24-hour, 7-day, and annual memberships are available online. Only 24-hour membership can be purchased at a station.
Visit the Join Now page for information on becoming an annual member!
Visit the Frequently Ask Questions page for more answers to your questions!
Tips for Riding CAT Bike Safely in Savannah
* Obey all traffic signs and signals.
* Always ride with traffic and on the right side of the road.
* Do not ride in areas marked as pedestrian zones. This is illegal and you could get a ticket.
* Ride on roads or bike paths. Sidewalks are for pedestrians.
* Always wear a helmet! Helmets prevent serious injury!
Tips for Riding CAT Bike around Rivers Exchange (Transit Center)
* The docking station is located on the plaza off of Fahm Street. There is a ramp next to it that offers the safest and most direct access to the street.
* Youman Street, parallel to the platform, provides a less busy alternative than Oglethorpe Avenue.
* Only buses are permitted to travel through bus lanes.
* Stay alert. There are many pedestrians and vehicles around the Transit Center at all times.
* When using sidewalks, remember to walk your bike.
Tips for Riding CAT Bike around Ellis Square.
* Do not ride through the squares. They are designated as pedestrian zones.
* Stay alert. There are many pedestrians and vehicles around Ellis Square at all times.